Thursday, March 26, 2015

Intentions

What is my intention?

I want you to know the plan so you can see the operations as they unfold.

These posts will not be in order.  Each one will be seemingly random.  Each will become a piece of the puzzle.  Eventually you the reader will have enough pieces you will start to see the picture beginning to form.  At this point, simply ask, and I will help put them in their place.  HELP I said.. It is ultimately up to you.

There are no benevolent ET's coming to save you.  There are no "White Hat" groups trying to save you.  All either of those could possibly do is give you the tools to help yourself.  With that said, the tools are available.  You just may not see them as tools.

So my intention is to empower you with confidence and knowing-ness. 

If you choose to keep reading or follow this blog, I will tell you what their plans are and how they are in the process of achieving them.  Even if it hurts you current view.

Magic is the focus of Imagination and Will.  The two powers most under attack.  Imagination is not encouraged.  Will is not recognized.  We reward the people who can play the game.  Not those who dream outside of it.

This is why magic works against humanity and not for them.  I want you to know that Magic is your right as a spiritual being existing in creation.  Magic is your paintbrush and the holographic construct we call reality is your canvas.  Just remember that you share this canvas with billions of other active artists.

I want to tell you about my experiences within both the "Illuminati" and later on the "White Hat" groups. 

I will also tell you about my most recent works along side the Secret Space Program, as it is important for humanity and isn't likely to be told anywhere else.  (They won't actually attack me for doing so.)

More than anything else.  I want you to see how far they have gone to convince you that you are not more powerful than they are.

3 comments:

  1. I should know this - I am an artist.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great words of fiction, but definitely not all we havent heard before. How is the creative writing exercise going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been finished for weeks now.

      With love and respect,

      Delete